MEDITERRANEAN TURKEY SALAD WITH LEMON OREGANO DRESSING
- 1⁄2 cup Romaine
- 1⁄2 cup Arugula
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata Olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons Marinated Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Tomato, halved
- 2 tablespoons artichokes, quartered
- Lemon Oregano Dressing, recipe below, or store-bought
- DAKOTA44 SNACK BITES (3 oz meat)
Lemon Oregano Dressing (makes about 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano, Minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Pepper
Say goodbye to wilted lettuce and heavy dressings. This turkey salad will fill you up without weighing you down.
Combine all ingredients together and toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
Lemon Oregano Dressing
Combine lemon juice, honey, dijon, oregano, garlic, salt and, pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil until dressing thickens and emulsifies with mouthwatering flavor.